Auto Mechanical & Electrical Services
Clients bring their cars to our workshop with various complains like odd sounds, vibrations, etc. Diagnosing such mechanical or electrical problems requires a sort of sixth sense that only comes with experience. Once our mechanics have identified the possible causes, we cross-check them with computer diagnostics for accuracy and then inform our clients of the costs and timelines before we start the work. Below are the mechanical & electrical services provided our garage.
Car Mechanical Workshop Services
- Engine maintenance repair and overhaul
- Suspension System repair, alignment and replacement
- Transmission repair and replacement
- Brake Repair and replacement
- Car A/C repair and servicing
- Auto A/C gas re-filling
- Overheating Diagnosis and repair
- Steering system repair
- Tyre repair and replacement
- Wheel alignment and balancing
- Engine cooling system repair
- Fuel system repair
- Exhaust system repair
- Mounts repair and replacement
Car Electrical Workshop Services
- Computer Diagnostic testing
- Engine Diagnostics
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) repair and replacement
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Alternator repair and replacement
- Starter motor repair and replacement
- Battery service/testing and replacement
- Car lights repair and replacement
Car engine being prepared for repair and overhaul.
Read What Our Clients Have To Say
Here are some of the reviews that has helped us earn a 5 Star Rating on Google Reviews.
"Recommended to me and delighted to pass on the recommendation. Benny’s a proper motor engineer, with a mindset of look after the customer and his team are the same. Lovely guys who do a great job and remove all that fear associated with garages."
"The most honest answer experienced people I came across in Dubai, very knowledgeable about what exactly need to be done and charges only for the needed parts. Highly recommend and will keep my Mini Cooper been looked after only there."
"I took my ford fusion 2012 for service for the first time outside of Al Tayer. The guys were quick to single out all the defects in the car and provide an accurate estimate for the job required. The work was carried out very well. I fixed all the issues at fraction of the cost (compared to Al tayer) and the quality of the Job was much better. Highly recommended."